Terms and Conditions
Mogwere Express Terms and Conditions (T/C)
- General Information
Passengers are carried subject to and in terms of our standard conditions of carriage, notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary.
- How do I amend a booking? We are unable to guarantee any amendments to your booking but the Mogwere Express support team will do their best to accommodate where possible. Please send requests to email@example.com or call +27 11 865 3774.
- What is the latest I can book?
Bookings are confirmed on current availability. Online bookings are to be confirmed within 24hrs of the departure time. For urgent requests please call our 24hr help line to assist.
- How is your cost calculated?
- Quotations are calculated based on:
- Distance travelled
- Duration of hire (trips extending past midnight attract an additional surcharge to be paid to the driver as overtime)
- When is payment due? And how do I pay?
- A deposit payment of 25% of total trip value is due upon booking confirmation. The balance of the payment is due prior to vehicle departure. This can be paid electronically or to the driver in cash.
- A 30% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Once a ticket has been moved it cannot be cancelled.
- If a cancellation is not made 24 hours before departure, you will forfeit your money.
- What vehicle options do you have?
Vehicles are configured based on requirements. The available fleet ranges from 8-69 seated vehicles of various standards from economy, semi-lux and full-lux coaches.
- What are your office hours?
- Office hours for new inquiries and quotations are Monday to Friday 07:30-18:00. An after-hours support line (+27 72 722 9973) is available 24/7 should you have an query on a current booking. New requests can be accommodated through the support line should the request require immediate attention.
- Will my driver wait with us?
- Drivers are requested to wait at the drop off location for all return trips unless otherwise advised. Drivers may move the vehicle to collect food during their wait, after which they will return to the agreed meeting point.
- Are your drivers qualified?
All of the drivers from our partner operators are fully qualified and follow all HGV regulations.
- Is it safe to leave our bags in the bus?
- Items can be left in the vehicle, however this is done at your own risk.
- I’m on a return trip. Can I leave my belongings on the coach?
- We are usually able to facilitate this but you must check with us beforehand. If this is possible for your specific trip, any items left on the coach are left at your own risk.
- Do you offer concessions for Seniors and Children?
Yes, we do offer concessions on certain journeys but these will vary on a per journey basis. Also, if you have a child under 3 years who does not occupy a seat, they can travel for free with one fare paying adult.
- Passengers’ Luggage
- Unless contracted to the contrary, and at the sole discretion of Mogwere Express, each fare-paying passenger is permitted to take (free of charge) and at own risk, one suit case not exceeding 80cm x 60cm x 30cm in size, of a total mass not exceeding 20kg. Extra luggage e.g. golf bag, body board, skateboard etc. (but no surf board / bicycle) is allowed at a fee only by prior arrangement.
- Mogwere Express reserves the right to refuse the carriage of luggage which does not comply with these conditions.
- Large items must be carried in the luggage compartment and loaded only by the passenger.
- Unaccompanied luggage will not be carried.
- Mogwere Express is not responsible whatsoever for loss or damage to passengers’ luggage, hand luggage or personal effects.
- Mogwere Express provides passenger insurance (in case of accident caused by Mogwere Express). However, insurance of passengers’ property or luggage is passengers’ responsibility.
- Any hand luggage carried must be able to fit on your lap. NO backpack.
- Is prohibited on all the coaches (tobacco / electronic devices).
- Unaccompanied Children
- No unaccompanied children under the age of 12 years will be carried.
- Mogwere Express reserves the right to refuse the consumption of alcohol on its buses, or not to undertake the conveyance of any passengers who enters the bus whilst intoxicated.
- No animals will be carried, with the exception of a trained guide dog accompanying a blind passenger.
- Mogwere Express makes every effort to ensure connections between its services where appropriate. However, no liability can be accepted for loss or damage caused by any failure to make these conditions or those perceived to exist with other transport operators.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of or the continued conveyance of any passenger(s).
- Your receipt is the same document as your booking confirmation. If you have misplaced it you can request for a re-print from firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 11 865 3774.
- I have a complaint about your service. What shall I do? That’s not good to hear. Email us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP or call +27 11 865 3774.
- I want to opt-out of marketing. What do I do? Just drop us a note on firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us and we’ll remove you from the mailing list.